was good. It was damn good to me. It is like they are slowly going back to what made it a good show. There are a few things I thought about while watching it.
- I'm still not down with Irving being evil (unless he is evil and they find a way to restore him for good) because I love that character too damn much.
- Thank god no Hawley (they must be clearing that mess up of trying to get him to be with Abbie earlier. Yuck.)
- Love me so John Noble cannot wait to see what he does.
- Abbie and Ichabod are slowly getting back on track with their relationship which is great.
- Well, well, well. They finally did what I have been waiting for which was to show us some damn powers with Katrina. It was obvious to me last week that they were going to make her evil and I am here for it. Anything to make her useful and at odds with Ichabod is wonderful. To think that Katrina, Irving, and John Noble aka Jeremy Crane could be working together or that at least Katrina had something to do with their reemergence would be awesome.
As long as they stick to the monster of the week and have big ass monster wars with main villains I am down. BTW, where the hell is the headless horseman? It's sort of not Sleepy Hollow without him right?